"How to do" Spoka Box, step by step.
- Spoka circuit exposed, test on switch on/off current and status (on/off) sensing;
- the “E” made from an IKEA spice rack;
- the main box core. Seeeduino Mega + RTC + Graphic LCD + buttons and trimmer circuit + Spoka control circuit;
- Spoka mod: a second hole to connect with main box;
- Spoka on;
- main box semi-assembled;
- main box a step before ending;
- main box jacks image, one for speakers and one for Spoka;
- Spoka Box assembled! “E” painted, main box wrapped in cloth and 2 magnets embedded into the upper part of the “E” to keep the main box securely in place.
First post on Spoka Box